The term Invictus International School and Invictus International School in Cambodia or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- In no event shall Invictus International School or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages or any and all other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, personal injury, failure to meet any duty including acts of good faith or of reasonable care, lack of negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website, the delay or inability to use this Website, whether or not Invictus International School has been informed of the possibility of such damage. In the event of any fault, the user’s exclusive remedy shall be limited to his/her discontinuing usage of this website only.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Kingdom of Cambodia