Home > Careers > Marketing & Admissions Manager
Marketing & Admissions Manager
Invictus International School is seeking a passionate Marketing and Admissions Manager responsible for the marketing communications, public relations and recruitment of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills to communicate the school’s messages to its target audience and professionalism to answer parents’ enquiries regarding admissions.
Areas of Key Focus
Marketing and Public Relations
- Highly independent. Own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the Marketing department, including spearheading news-worthy press releases and social media posts on a weekly basis;
- Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in Cambodia's education sector, is highly preferred;
- Fully committed to driving school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM and marketing campaigns.
- A true team player working closely with the marketing director, graphic designer, web developer, principal and teachers;
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines;
- Improve lead generations, measure and report ROMI for each marketing campaign;
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships;
- Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment and ensure high-quality customer experiences at all times;
- Initiate and champion key school orientation and recruitment events, school tours on weekdays including evenings and occasional weekend open houses;
- Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications to maintain accurate student information in the database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner;
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly;
- Key point of contact for prospective families regarding enrolment and initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in-person;
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
|Years of Experience||Experience in a similar capacity is highly advantageous|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, Administration degree|
|Profile of Competency|
Kindly send your CV* or general job enquires to email@example.com.
*In order to comply with our child protection policy, all applicants must provide an up-to-date non-criminal background check with their application documents.