Thank you for your interest in working at Invictus International School.
Kindly send your CV* or general job enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In order to comply with our child protection policy, all applicants must provide an up-to-date non-criminal background check with their application documents.
- Marketing and Admissions Officer (Immediate Start)
- English Teacher (IGCSE and A-Level)
- Learning Support (Whole school)
- Mathematics Teacher (IGCSE and A-Level)
- Economics and Business Studies Teacher (IGCSE and A-Level)
- Part-time Music Teacher (IGCSE and A-Level)
1. Marketing and Admissions Officer
Invictus International School is seeking a passionate Marketing and Admissions Officer responsible for the marketing communications, public relations, and recruitment of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills to communicate the school’s messages to its target audience and professionalism to answer parents’ enquires regarding admissions
Job ResponsibilitiesMarketing and Public Relations
- Highly independent. Own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the Marketing department, including spearheading news-worthy press releases and social media posts on a weekly basis
- Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in Cambodia education sector, is highly preferred
- Fully committed to driving school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM, and marketing campaigns
- A true team player working closely with the marketing director, graphic designer, web developer, principal, and teachers
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines
- Improve lead generations, measure and report ROMI for each marketing campaign
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships
- Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment and ensuring high-quality customer experiences at all times
- Initiate and champion key school orientation and recruitment events, school tours on weekdays including evenings and occasional weekend open houses
- Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications to maintain accurate student information in the database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly
- Key point-of-contact for prospective families regarding enrolment and initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in-person
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
- Experience in a similar environment will be highly advantageous
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Khmer is mandatory.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Strong social/digital marketing skills with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Prior experience in planning and executing marketing/PR plan from inception to execution
- Proven track record in growing reach through various offline and online marketing/PR channels in Cambodia.
- Meticulous self-starter and executor, with an eye for details and able to work, learn and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a marketing/ admissions role of an international school with a strong understanding of the local community in Cambodia is preferred
- Strong initiative to follow-up on prospective parents
- Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure
- True team player who is resilient and resourceful
2. Academic Staff/Teachers
You will play a key role in providing our students with an enriched learning experience, nurturing their intellectual and social domains and preparing them for lifelong learning. You will plan and deliver education programmes in order to foster holistic learning and development for the children and be involved in parent and community engagement.
Job ResponsibilitiesAreas of Key Focus
- Organise and execute education programmes to encourage holistic development
- Support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as ways to better the learning experiences for the students
- Prepare learning materials and conduct age-appropriate programmes
- Provide a positive learning environment and ensure the children's well-being and safety
- Using assessment information to plan progression for the differing needs of learners in class
- Use of appropriate assessment tools for formative and summative assessment to plan the progression for the differing needs of the children.
- Monitor document and assess students learning and growth
- Engage parents and partners in education to be involved in the learning and development of the children
- Loves and enjoys teaching students
- Cheerful and pleasant disposition/demeanour
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage children
- Nurturing and dedicated to the development and well-being of children
- Actively engages in teacher learning and professional development
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders and colleagues in the Invictus community
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of teaching experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised/accredited university
- A Teaching degree or diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience in teaching EL, Maths, Science in an international school (preferred)
- Experience in teaching Cambridge Lower Secondary or Cambridge IGCSE subjects
- English – (Native English Speaker)