Private School in Cambodia
Home > Admissions
|EASY ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Our admissions process is quick and easy, and we are here to guide you on the way to a successful, full-of-learning Invictus journey!
Step One: Apply for Admission
Submit the Invictus Application Form to immediately enter our applicant pool.
- The application takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- You will be required to attach your child’s passport-sized photo, identification documents (birth certificate, copy of the passport/ID card/visa, and immunization records if applicable.
- You will be required to attach your (parent/guardian) identification documents as well.
- After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to log in to the parent/guardian application portal.
Step Two: Tell Us Who You Are
Year 1 to Year 13 applicants will be required to complete the admission assessment and interview.
- We prefer to conduct the assessment and interview in-person, to get to know you better. However, we can accommodate remote assessment and interview as well.
- You are required to pay $100 to take the admission assessment.
Step Three: Offer and Contract
If your child is accepted to Invictus International School, you will receive a formal offer letter.
Once the Invictus Letter of Acceptance has been signed, the school contract will be created, and the invoice will be issued for the one-time registration fee. When the contract is signed, and payment is received, the place is secured.
Step Four: Complete & Start Your Invictus Journey
The last step may involve completing any outstanding documents, such as a photo release form, immunization documents, medical form, or the acknowledgement of late commencement if applicable. At this stage, your child is ready to begin their Invictus journey!
*Submission of an application does not guarantee a place for your child in Invictus International School. We have various enrollment criteria and processes that we adhere to before any place in Invictus is offered. These processes are outlined in the application stages provided above. Please note that all decisions regarding admissions will be made at the absolute discretion of Invictus International School.
Our admission requirements include the following:
- English proficiency
- Our nursery and reception level (3-5 years old) can accommodate children who lack fluency in English.
- Passing the admission assessment (not applicable for nursery and reception students)
- Passing the interview
- The interview is conducted by the Manager for Marketing and Admissions, Deputy Principal, OR Principal. The interview is meant to gage the child's interpersonal skills, academic interests, and over socio-academic fit for the applied-for year level.
For questions about the admissions process, requirements, or help with the application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.