Home > Admissions > Admissions Process
4 easy steps to enrol your child in Invictus International School (Phnom Penh)
Step One: Reserve your place*
- Submit the Invictus Application Form to immediately enter our applicant pool
- Please note: that it will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete the application form. You will be required to attach your child’s photo, scanned copy of your child's Attach Khmer Identification Number Scan Copy/ Passport and scanned copies of both parents Attach Khmer Identification Number / Password, so it is advisable that you have these documents available.
The items below are required to complete your application.
|Copy of child Khmer Identification Number||(if applicable)|
|Copy of child passport for other nationalities||(if applicable)|
|Copy of passport for each parent||(if applicable)|
|Copy of Khmer Identification Number for each parent||(if applicable)|
|Most recent official transcripts or report cards (current year and two years prior)*|
|Curriculum covered if home educated*||(if applicable)|
|Any speech/language, Educational Psych testing, or learning needs evaluations/records*||(if applicable)|
Please note: these documents must be supplied to the school in English. Documents which are not in English will need to be translated.
Step Two: Admission Assessment
All admissions to Invictus International School are subject to an in-person assessment. The assessment is generally done in small groups to ensure children can work well together. As we want to ensure each child has the same access to the teacher and does not need one to one support we are screening to make sure children do not have special learning needs or behavioral needs as well as school readiness.
- You will be able to book the assessment approximately six months prior to the age-appropriate start of school. The cost of assessment is USD 100, payable by cash or cheque only. The assessment is based on age-appropriate Math and English. There is no need to study or prepare for the entrance assessment.
Step Three: Offer of Admission and Contract
If your child is accepted to Invictus International School, you will receive a formal offer letter.
Once the Invictus Letter of Acceptance has been signed, the school contract will be created, and the invoice will be issued for the one-time registration fee. When the contract is signed, and payment is received, the place is secured.
Step Four: Required Enrolment Documents
The following enrolment documents must be completed prior to the start of school.
- Photo Release Consent Form
- Invictus Medical Form (to be completed by a doctor)
- Immunization Records
- Medical Form
- Letter of Consent for late commencement (if applicable)
*Submission of an application does not guarantee a place for your child in Invictus International School. We have various enrollment criteria and processes that we adhere to before any place in Invictus is offered. These processes are outlined in the application stages provided above. Please note that all decisions regarding admissions will be made at the absolute discretion of Invictus International School.